Tuition and Fees
John Carroll High School Tuition and Fees 2023-2024
- $12,000: JCHS tuition for the 2023-2024 school year
- *$11,000: JCHS tuition for the 2023-2024 school year with the Catholic Parish Affiliation $1,000 Scholarship
- $600 – Once registration packet is submitted prior to Feb. 25, 2023 this fee will be spread in three equal FACTS payments beginning in March 2023 and concluding in May 2023.
- $700 – The registration fee for completing the online registration packet after Feb. 25, 2023. This will be spread in equal FACTS payments concluding in June 2023.
- Technology Fee : $125 each year
- Security Fee: $125 each year
- Athletic fee (if applicable): $200
- One-time fee per year
- Advanced Placement exam fee per course per the College Board (if applicable): $95
- Graduation Fee (for seniors only): $200
- Parking Permit ($25; seniors preferred parking $75)
- Art Fee (if applicable): $20 per semester
- PE Uniform $30 (per set)
- The *Catholic tuition discount is applicable only when the parish form is verified by the responsible party’s parish and is received by John Carroll High School before July 29, 2023.
- FACTS Two-Payment Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited on July 5, 2023, and Dec. 5, 2023 in the amount of the semester payment. This plan requires a $12 annual enrollment fee in advance of the tuition
- FACTS Eleven-Month Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited in the amount of the monthly tuition. Payments may be made on the 5th or 20th of each month starting July 5, 2023. This plan requires a $41 annual enrollment fee in advance of the tuition.
- No student will receive a schedule of classes until all fees and first month’s tuition (July 2023) have been received.
All families must sign up on FACTS Tuition Payment Plan.